Essential Job functions
- Complete Audiological Evaluation/Adult and Pediatric
- Immittance Testing
- VEMP, ECOG, BAER
- Tinnitus management (i.e. Neuromonics, SoundCure)
- Earmolds (noise and water protection)
- Hearing aid Dispensing (to include BAHA)/Adult and Pediatric
- Verification of hearing aid benefit
- FM and ALD Dispensing
General Job functions
- Assessment of hearing and balance across the lifespan
- Counseling of patients and families/care givers regarding hearing loss and implications of hearing loss
- Provide appropriate recommendations with regards to management of hearing loss in applicable environments (i.e. school, home, nursing home, etc.)
- Evaluation, fitting and dispensing of hearing aids across the lifespan
- Management of tinnitus patients
- Coordination of care with other professionals
Physical Job Requirements
Dexterity in hands and fingers, pushing wheelchair bound patients up a ramp into the booth, assisting patients with movements during VNG.
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements: - Master’s Degree in Audiology, Doctorate Degree preferred, CFY considered. Must have CCC-A.
Travel – potential to cover Westfield, Berkeley Heights, Livingston, Florham Park offices
Indeed - 7 months ago
Summit Medical Group is the largest and oldest physician-owned multispecialty practice in New Jersey. In addition to its 250,000-square-foot...