Manage and coordinate AV integration projects to meet profitability, quality, safety and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Responsible for supervision of all personnel and activities on project site.
- Obtain and read all contract documents including, but not limited to: bid drawings and specifications, contract, project workbook, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedule.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives including, but not limited to: contractual, financial, technical, schedule, construction coordination, materials, personnel, and scope of work.
- Facilitate internal project kick-off meeting that includes key participants from sales, engineering, fabrication, and installation.
- Coordinate all in house activities associated with project execution, including but not limited to: submittals, engineering, fabrication and installation, programming, commissioning, testing and troubleshooting.
- Create and manage the project schedule.
- Function as the focal point for internal and external project communication and documentation.
- Coordinate activities with general contractor, construction manager, owner and other trades as required.
- Provide regular reports of job progress to all stakeholders.
- Assist with, or facilitate the ordering of materials upon approval of submittal documents or verification from engineering for design-build projects.
- Coordinate with installation/operations manager to schedule personnel for installation.
- Cooperatively manage and monitor the labor expenditures of engineering, fabrication and installation personnel over the course of the project and communicate (upward) any issues that impact profitability.
- Solicit quotes from qualified subcontractors as required.
- Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project objectives.
- Will participate in, and successfully complete, an on-site apprenticeship to a Sr. Project Manager for the duration of up to 60 days. This mentorship may require travel for the entire period.
- Will possess or acquire a fundamental understanding of AV system functionality and installation process and techniques.
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve technical, personnel or other project related issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD viewing or markup utilities.
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence.
- Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including, but not limited to: engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.
- Ability to create and maintain construction schedules.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Effective time management and attention to detail.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be a safe driver.
Why Do People Want to Work Here?
- The security & stability of an industry leader
- Unlimited career advancement
- Fully paid training & industry certification
- Exposure to leading edge technologies
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A collaborative and friendly team oriented culture
- A management team with vision and passion for growth
There are no limits to what you can achieve at AVI-SPL. Our application process will only take a few minutes. You will be contacted by an HR Representative if selected for an interview. Thank you for your interest!
AVI-SPL wants to win the eyes and ears of its clients. The company designs and installs videoconferencing systems and integrated multimedia...