and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and
assess clients' satisfaction. Proactively maintain contact with the
client throughout the year. Direct fieldwork daily, inform supervisors
of the engagement status, and manage staff performance. Adapt the audit
approach to the changing client environment. Demonstrate a thorough
understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them
to client situations.
Develop people through effectively
delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff. Provide performance
feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews. Foster an
efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment. Contribute
ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team
Use technology to continually learn, share
knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Maintain an
educational program to continually develop skills.
understanding of the company's service lines and actively seek/encourage
team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to apply
the firm's services.
To qualify, candidates must have:
The successful candidate will be required to meet CPA certification, or must be actively preparing to pass the CPA examination.
bachelor's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience;
or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work
- audit experience with a public accounting firm preferred; or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs
- sufficient course work to achieve CPA certification upon passing the examination
- excellent project management skills
- advanced written and verbal communication skills
- a dedication to teamwork and leadership
- integrity within a professional environment
Click here to apply online
Endevis - 8 months ago