More information about this job:
Eide Bailly, LLP has an immediate opening for an Audit Associate/Senior Associate Position in our Sioux Falls office.
The Audit Associate/Senior Associate will be part of the Audit Team, where enthusiasm, teamwork, and collaboration come first. This position will assist with audit engagements by preparing and performing various functions within the audit. Eide Bailly LLP continues to grow its practice and the candidate selected will have the opportunity to work with clients within a variety of industries as well as room for advancement and promotion throughout their professional career.
The Audit Associate/Senior Associate is responsible for ensuring value-added services are provided to our clients. As such, the professional candidate must:
- Work with their audit engagement team to ensure the various components of the audit engagement are performed - including gathering information from the client, reviewing and compiling client financial data.
- Conduct collaboration sessions and/or discussions with key leaders within the client company
- Stay aware of general business trends or issues, in order to professionally represent and apply this knowledge to the client's solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office environment and provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an effort to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
To achieve professional success in this role, the candidate for the Audit Associate/Senior Associate must:
This position also comes with a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, and flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with a level of audit experience in medium-to-large sized businesses preferred.
- Possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or working towards obtainment of licensure
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Audit Engagement software.
- Demonstrate strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to work additional hours as needed, travel to client locations with an overnight stay, and have access to transportation
Submit your resume here today and Experience the Eide Bailly Difference!