Put People First . There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice for clients and associates. The best professionals want to be part of our team and many of them already are. Our reputation and brand allow us to recruit the top candidates. Our mentoring and development systems allow us to retain them, help them excel and ultimately help them create an extremely rewarding career path.
With nearly 800 associates and 21 offices across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida, Rehmann is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the nation, providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. Rehmann has consistently grown since its inception in 1941. For nine consecutive years, Rehmann has been named one of the 101 Best Companies to Work for in Michigan. In 2012 and 2011, Accounting Today rated Rehmann as one of the 70 best companies to work for in the US. With emphasis in auditing including SEC and not-for-profit work, local and international tax, consulting, wealth management and forensic investigative work, Rehmann continues to hire candidates seeking opportunities in audit, tax and within our Rehmann Financial division. By holding true to our corporate values, mission, vision and strategic plan, Rehmann provides diversity of work, career development, work/life balance and appreciation to our associates.
- Responsible for management of significant and complex audits
- Researches technical issues encountered during the audit process
- Presents audit findings to client leadership
- Directs and reviews work of assigned associates
- Acts as a mentor to aid associates in continued development
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities at current clients
- Participates in marketing initiatives to generate business with new clients
- A successful record of directing and deploying staff and seniors on multiple, simultaneous engagements.
- 7+ years in the CPA industry within the audit function
- Experience in communicating with clients’ senior management.
- Technically proficient in audit and accounting.
- CPA certification
Rehmann - 11 months ago
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...