• A Staff Accountant is
primarily responsible for the preparation of a variety of operational
activities related to investment companies. Such activities include
(but not limited to) expense management, database exceptions, board
reporting, director’s compensation and asset reporting. A Staff
Accountant will have regular contact with the fund’s accounting agent,
fund’s transfer agent, IT, and other departments within Nuveen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are generally
representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not
necessarily all inclusive.
• Participate in the fund expense
management process; includes budgeting, accrual reconciliation, variance
analysis, trial balance review and journal entry preparation.
• Review daily database exceptions
• Prepare quarterly board reporting materials
• Prepare quarterly director’s compensation materials
• Prepare daily asset reporting and other regular reporting requirements
OneWire Inc. - 19 months ago