Are you a motivated professional with outstanding time management, interpersonal, and communications skills.
Do you have a extensive audit experience in a Big 4 or Second tier
Public Accounting firm (or in combination with private industry experience)
This leader in technical services has an opening in its expanding Internal Audit Department.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic internal audit group that has stated that part of its mission is to develop financial and operational careers by providing leadership and a broad base of experience, this may the right opportunity for you.
This manager will be primarily responsible to:
- Plan and perform operational and financial audits: Interact with business unit personnel
- Identify business process risks, Develop testing to evaluate the adequacy of controls and document the evaluation
- Develop and document findings and recommendations in the audit report
- Assure that the audit work papers contain collaborating evidence to support the audit objectives
- Perform special projects
- Support recruiting activities
- Travel is required
Job Reference: US_EN_8_22844_290501
- B.S./ B.A., Accounting or equivalent required
- M.S. or MBA a plus
- CPA highly desired
- Extensive Public Accounting (Big 4 preferred)
- Additional related private industry experience, including international and IT auditing, a plus
- Strong financial and internal control background, working knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards and accounting principles required
- Demonstrated "team player" characteristics
- Progressive thinking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Significant travel is required. If you are the rare individual to fulfill these requirements.
Exec-Appointments - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard