UtiliSave has been an industry leader in utility bill auditing and energy efficiency services for 22 years, and we are growing rapidly as we expand our business. We seek an auditor with strong financial analysis, business analysis or operational analysis skills to play a key role on our forensic utility auditing team.
The ideal candidate will have a record of success in a role focused on gathering data and identifying causes, opportunities and solutions. (Relevant roles that would interest us include positions such as cost analyst, legal analyst, paralegal, tax analyst or tax auditor.) This position interfaces directly with customers, so strong communication, presentation and client management skills are also essential. Previous familiarity with utility regulations, rates and billing would be a plus.
Our clients are large organizations with significant energy and utility usage, such as hospitals, nursing homes, commercial and residential buildings, universities, hotels and government facilities. We can identify unique savings opportunities using our unmatched knowledge of utility tariff structures and our powerful proprietary IT system.
Apply your analytical skills and general business knowledge to identify cost savings opportunities for clients.
- Using UtiliSave’s proprietary software applications, conduct financial, utility and business analysis of clients’ operations, and initiate action to obtain cost savings for clients.
- Interface with clients, utility companies, tax authorities, regulatory authorities and government agencies to obtain appropriate information to successfully implement savings opportunities.
- Match details in complex utility tariff codes against our clients’ usage and practices to identify new savings.
- Collaborate with our MIS group in implementing tools to improve our client account review process.
- We are looking for candidates with 3-5 years of experience applying complicated rules and regulations to analysis and real-world solutions.
- The ability to grasp and explain technical and legal concepts and business issues is a requirement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence decision makers, are required.
- Previous experience working with or for a regulated public utility, especially dealing with rate billing analysis and customer interaction, would be a strong plus.
- College degree with business major preferred.
- Able to independently solve problems and think creatively
Please include a cover letter that explains why your background meets the criteria we seek.
- Candidates will receive the necessary training to understand our methodology and analytical techniques.
- Our company is growing, and this position has significant growth potential for an aggressive self-starter.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; excellent health, dental and vision benefits, 401K with company match; 3 weeks paid time off to start plus 9 holidays.
UtiliSave, LLC is a privately held corporation providing integrated utility cost management and cost recovery to businesses and properties...