To support our growth, we are adding an Auditor-Conveyors to our Customer Support team!
The Auditor will support Intelligrated and competitor customer in the evaluation of conveyor equipment. Responsibilities includes but are not limited to: the detailed evaluation of equipment specific to each customer site. The evaluation includes: identify issues that exist with the equipment that is being evaluated by applying the Auditor knowledge of the equipment to identify the items in each piece of equipment that are substandard as relates to its original condition. This includes documentation of equipment deficiencies, ability to make valid recommendations for repair/ replacement and upgrades if applicable.
Role: Analyzes specifications and performance related data, and factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of parts; specifications such as drive systems, gear ratios, bearing loads, and direction of moving parts; compiles and analyzes data to determine deployment of equipment-machines meets functional requirements in relation to factors such as temperature, pressures, speed, and customer production processes.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electro/Mechanical Engineering technologies – or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in material handling equipment.
- Ability to travel 85-100%, domestically and internationally
- Advanced PC skills in a Windows operating environment
- Proficient in InControlWare
- Proficient in MMS Applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to climb ladders, conveyors up to 40ft
- Ability to use hand tools including battery and AC powered
- Ability to read / interpret prints, drawings
- Ability to use lift equipment and OSHA approved safety gear
- Demonstrated expertise in the diagnosis and repair of equipment, and /or electrical and controls a must
- Detailed documentation skills
- Strong Mechanical Troubleshooting skills
Intelligrated ( www.intelligrated.com ) is a leading North American-based, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24X7 Customer Service and Support.
Through its New York-based subsidiary company, Knighted® ( www.knightedcs.com ), Intelligrated offers web-enabled logistics software for today’s supply chain operations including warehouse management software (WMS), warehouse control software (WCS) and labor management software (LMS).
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...