• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Accounting or Finance
• Five (5) years of related accounting experience in accounting and auditing principles (GAAP and GAAS)
• Knowledge of auditing techniques and/or computer control environments
• Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process evaluations and internal IT control testing or operational auditing
• Experience auditing federal contracts
• High degree of computer literacy of specialized software related to accounting systems and databases
PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking an Internal Auditor to join our outstanding Finance team at our headquarters in Roseville, CA.
This position is responsible for assisting in developing an annual internal audit work plan, performing research and preparing related audit work programs, coordinating field work and communicating audit results. This includes advising management in identifying and controlling enterprise risk and evaluating IT processes and operations and recommending improvements. Experience in internal controls, risk assessments, business processes, internal IT controls testing and operational auditing with the ability to plan and execute internal audits are required.
Responsibilities for this position include but may not be limited to the following:
• Plan audits; define and develop the internal audit plan
• Provide consulting services that assist management in controlling and managing enterprise risk of financial loss and improving business processes
• Conduct field work for audits and consulting services by testing, conducting observations and documenting supporting work papers as evidence of work performed
• Report on audit findings. Issues draft to management, integrate changes, issues and distribute final report and finalize work papers
• Meet with management to report on audit conclusions, conduct risk assessments and define the internal audit plan
• Follow up with clients to assure that agreed upon audit recommendations with management are being implemented
• Perform ad hoc projects requested by the Controller and CFO that include various research and analysis assignments, including evaluation and implementation of IT applications
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
The qualified candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interface with cross-functional departments, staff and executive level management. Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, vacation and sick pay as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectation. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...