Reports to: Manager, Aircraft Records.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- It is this individual’s responsibility to ensure that the Records Department personnel are following the procedures as outlined in the General Maintenance Manual, along with the Time Limitations Manual.
- Audit Procedures:
- Engine Change Audit:
- After each engine change is completed in the computer, an audit of all components and task updates is completed.
- The Aircraft Auditor performs this audit within ten days from the completion of the computer update.
- The audit is retained until the engine is replaced.
- The same procedure will be followed for the Propeller and Gear Assemblies (if required).
- New Aircraft Audit:
- After an aircraft has been loaded into the computer tracking system, an audit of airframe, engine, and component tasks will take place to ensure compliance with Chautauqua Airlines maintenance program.
- The audit will be performed within 10 days from entry into the computer tracking system.
- The Aircraft Auditor performs this audit.
- Random Aircraft Audits:
- The Aircraft Auditor will regularly perform random audits of aircraft or specific components and tasks for compliance with the Chautauqua Maintenance Time Limitations Manual as noted in Volume 8 of the GMM system.
- The Aircraft Auditor in conjunction with the Manager of Aircraft Records will be responsible for initiating corrective actions.
- Computer runs for each audit will be signed and dated by the Auditor upon completion, and will remain on file in the Records department for 120 days.
- Other such duties as assigned by the Manager of Aircraft Records or higher.
- Applicant must have strong computer skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Meet day-to-day responsibilities in a fast pace environment
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Audit experience a plus
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...