and Desired Skills:
The Solutions Engineer based in Sydney, Australia will work closely with our account executives throughout the sales process. Your primary responsibilities include educating prospects/customers about our service offerings, online demonstrations of our products and ensuring the account executive has the proper technical support throughout the sales cycle. At times, you will interact with our Research & Development team on prospect inquiries.
- Educating prospective customers and channel partners about the superiority of our File Sharing solution; offering market comparisons of our competitors to demonstrate the advantage of choosing Accellion.
- Providing intensive pre-sales technical consulting to Sales staff and prospective Accellion clients, participating in online demonstrations of our product, conference calls and possible site visits with account executives. Document all customer questions to ensure immediate follow-up on all outstanding issues.
- Consulting with the account executive during the proposal process to ensure that all technical information and recommendations address customer requirements.
- Supporting Account Management, Marketing, and customers to ensure newly released features are understood & how they might increase the value of existing installations.
- Training channel partners either through on-line demonstrations or in person training sessions on the technical aspects and market positioning of the Accellion solution.
- Establish evaluations of the Accellion application for prospects. Provide support during the installation. Train the prospect on both the end user and admin interfaces. Ensure specific business requirements are met using the application.
- Degree in Computer Science/EE with 2 years relevant experience on Internet technologies or 4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong verbal, presentation, written, and organizational skills with an ability to interact favorably with customers. Must be personable and possess high level of personal integrity.
- Detailed knowledge of the Internet, including the function of web servers, browsers, and networks.
- Basic knowledge of anti-virus operation and email infrastructures.
- Willingness to travel to customer and channel partner sites up to 25% of the time.
- Preference for familiarity with HTML, HTTP, HTTPS and Apache and preferably with TCP/IP, Linux/Unix knowledge and VMware.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
Accellion - 15 months ago