We Are Actively Recruiting Now!
Applicant must be strongly dedicated to the job, provide superior customer service, and be available to work on temporary assignments, with potential deployment locally or nationwide. If you possess the qualities and qualifications below and are interested in the available benefits, you may be eligible to showcase your skills while assisting some of the countrys largest and best known insurance companies.
Applicant must possess:
- 1+ Years Physical Damage Estimate Writing experience
- Strong computer skills in writing estimates using various software programs
- Ability to identify and use paintless dent repair estimating methods
- Ability to review and reinspect shop estimates and invoices
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Valid drivers license, dependable vehicle, and proof of insurance
- Body shop environment experience is a plus
- Experience handling total loss claims is a plus
Our adjusters receive generous compensation and the opportunity to participate
in our 401(k) retirement savings program and Flexible Spending Plan
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago