Due to our continued growth, Caliber Collision – North Las Vegas is currently hiring experienced Collision Service Advisors.
Caliber Collision is a leader in the collision repair industry. We operate over 125 large-scale, professionally managed collision repair centers throughout Arizona, Nevada, California, Oklahoma and Texas. We invest heavily in our customer service and quality programs with a primary focus on providing best-in-industry customer satisfaction and delivering value to its customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Estimate all drive in appointments
- Complete process review with customer
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice).
- Post repair plan documentation
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates
- Total loss administration
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring a world class customer service experience
- Final QC, including test drive
- Other duties as assigned
Caliber Collision offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays. The competitive earnings, career advancement opportunities, training and positive working environment makes Caliber an ideal place to work.
- All applicants must be a least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well groomed, professional appearance
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, push/pull, kneel ,crouch, and reach frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding...