A leading Cancer Research Company in the Boston area is looking to add an Automation QA Engineer to their fast paced team. They are harnessing advanced breakthrough technology to develop clinical laboratory tests that will broadly capture the most relevant tumor genomic and other molecular information in a single test, and connect it with relevant scientific and medical knowledge to help oncologists determine the right treatment for each patient. The company is growing rapidly with this new technology and they are gaining a lot of support. With well-established support from big time investors they are planning on going IPO in the near future.
You will play an integral role on a team of software professionals who are tasked with developing a suite of custom tools to support a fast-growing business unit within the company.
- Develop and execute structured test plans
- Accurately and thoroughly complete defect reports
- Interact with the development staff in resolution of identified issues
- Experience with automated software testing tools and practices
- Experience working in a regulated environment (SOX, HIPAA, CLIA, GCP, FDA)
- Experience with SQL and back end testing.
- Ability to maintain own workflow, meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced team environment
- Ability to work independently on your own project.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent is preferred
- Military experience is a plus
- Enterprise class applications experience (Mutli-tier, Multi-threaded, etc) is a plus
- Experience working in distributed SOA environments is a plus
***To speak with a recruiter please call Nick Congdon at 781-263-5208
***Email appropriate resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about other positions at The Bowdoin Group please visit us www.bowdoingroup.com
Our clients work with us as a trusted partner, relying on our ability to provide a full menu of services and a customized development plan to help our clients grow strategically and achieve their business goals.
The Bowdoin Group is always seeking new technical talent to staff project-based positions with our contracting clients. We work with companies throughout the greater Boston area in a variety of industries, providing them with just-enough, just-in-time workforce solutions for their technical projects and managing a seamless transition for our contractors between old and new projects. If you are a technical consultant in search of a new position, please reach out to us! We will be happy to work with you to locate the position that best matches your skills and personality.
Check out other positions we are looking to fill:
The Bowdoin Group is an equal opportunity employer
("quality assurance" OR "test enginner" OR "qa engineer" OR "qa analyst" OR "test* analyst") AND (rational OR "rational rose" OR uml OR booch) AND (sox OR "sarbanes oxley" OR hipaa OR clia OR gcp OR fda)
The Bowdoin Group - 7 months ago
The Bowdoin Group provides customized recruitment solutions ranging from executive search to technology contracting. Our industry and domain...