- Develops complex detailed drawings and engineering documentation using computer aided design workstations and various software tools. These drawings are used in the construction, operation, and maintenance of CNG fueling infrastructure.
- Performs considerable project work, support, and assistance to the engineers, construction coordinators, technicians, and third party contractors by coordinating and completing various tasks associated with assigned projects such as updating component cost estimates and assisting with permitting applications.
- Design and develop CNG fueling infrastructure layouts and diagrams from initial concept to final design.
- Develop special engineering documentation used to manufacture, install, operate, and maintain CNG fueling systems.
- Communicate and resolve design issues with the engineers, construction coordinators, technicians and third party vendors.
- Work with sales team to develop project scope and costing, obtaining input from third parties such as component vendors, utilities, construction contractors, and permitting authorities.
- Maintains current inventory of drawings and specifications for individual components and assembly drawings.
- Collaborates with engineers, customers, and contractors to support installation, operation, and maintenance of systems.
Skills: 3-5 years experience working with Microsoft Office products. 3-5 years experience using AutoCAD software. Technical Degree (Required): area of Study: Industrial, Commercial Design, or Engineering Drafting Technology.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.