Fire Protection Company
Location : Bronx
Job Type : Fire Protection Design Engineering
Our Fire Protection Company is a large, full service fire protection company headquartered in New York area. We provide design, installation, and service to our customers. We are currently seeking a qualified beginner level AutoCAD Drafter for our office. We will provide trainings for those who are interested on joining this field.
- Design automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Coordinate sprinkler design with existing structure and other subcontractors via 2D/BIM .
- Prepare “as-built" drawings for in-house archive and client files.
- Review project updates for change orders.
- Prepare stock lists and material requisitions.
- Perform field surveys for initial drawing layout as well as follow-up for accuracy and coordination.
- Participate in internal and external coordination and progress meetings.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Thorough understanding of general construction methods, practices, and terminology.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, with demonstrated ability to manage a large and diverse number of projects.
- High level of self-discipline, motivation and ability to operate in a team environment.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of local and national fire and building codes & government regulations
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to safely and efficiently perform the essential functions of the job.
- Plumbing and Sprinkler background
- Knowledge of and fluency within AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling through REVIT or Navisworks
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard