For over 30 years, LAMPS PLUS has been synonymous with excellence in the lighting retail industry. Established in 1976, LAMPS PLUS is the nation's leading specialty lighting company, with over 40 showrooms throughout the western United States and LampsPlus.com, one of Internet Retailers Top 150 websites. Each year, over five million customers shop our stores and online for the largest selection of decorative lighting and ceiling fans, along with furniture and home accessories, to suit all décor styles.
TEMPORARY/FULL-TIME AUTOCAD DRAFTER - Based in Chatsworth, CA. Must be available to work approximately 3 months. This opportunity has the potential to become a staff position.
Key Job Responsibilities:
How to Apply:
- Work from sketches, notes or verbal instruction or existing drawings of lamps and fixtures.
- Develop working plans, detailed drawings, schematics or assemblies in AutoCAD.
- Modifies drawings.
- Maintains AutoCAD files.
Please email a cover letter and resume along with links to samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lamps Plus is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must have 2 years of related professional experience. Lighting experience a plus.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or AutoCAD light. Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to multi-task and prioritize. Possesses good mathematical skills.
- Highly efficient and attentive towards details.
- Team player: conscientious towards co-workers, reliable and dependable.
LAMPS PLUS, Inc. - 9 months ago