We are seeking a CAD Technician trained in AutoCad 2012+ with a minimum of 3 years experience in developing construction documents for commercial Fire, Nurse Communication, Security, Access Control, CCTV and Pro Audio systems.
Work will entail involvement in some or all of the following major tasks, other specific tasks may be required depending on project scope:
All Systems (Fire, Access, Security, Nurse Call, etc.):
- • Convert / Edit floor plan drawings from third party to our format and layer arrangement.
- • Edit floor plan drawings from SDT designer markup/direction for device type locations and annotations.
- • Produce/edit control equipment drawings from SDT typical application configurations and designer markup/direction.
- • Produce riser/single line drawings from floor plan information, annotate connection cabling with designer input.
- • Produce "typical connections" drawings based on equipment utilized.
- • Upon project completion, edit all drawings with information provided by field staff to produce "as-built" record drawings.
Salary is commensurate with your experience. Our benefits package includes:
Medical & Dental Insurance, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, Paid Vacation, Long and Short Term Disability, 401(k), and Educational Assistance.
LICaR Corporation - 16 months ago