Targa Resources (Targa) is a leading provider of midstream natural gas and NGL services in the United States. We own and operate approximately 12,090 miles of natural gas and NGL pipelines, with natural gas gathering systems covering approximately 14,400 square miles and 21 natural gas processing plants located primarily in the Permian Basin, Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana regions.
Targa is currently seeking a Autocad Drafter for their Corporate office located in Houston, TX.
· Drafting: Plot Plans, P & ID's, P F D’s, Flow Diagrams, Electrical One Lines, Instrument Loop Diagrams, Schematics Cause & Effects, Civil, Structural and Piping (Double, Single & Iso’s)
· Provide support to Management, Operations, Engineering, Projects, ES&H, I&E, PSM and Maintenance teams in the development of all drawings disciplines & Systems.
· Prepare detail piping drawings from engineering sketches.
· Ensure that the drafting and PSI standards are followed by contractors.
· Responsible for conducting plant MOC reviews.
· Responsible for capturing all field redlines.
· Support both Operations and Engineering in properly redlining new projects.
· Responsible for uploading the drawings into SharePoint.
· Maintain the SharePoint “Library” up to date.
· Work with Project Managers and Contractors to insure all drawings are returned after projects are complete.
· 70% office work 30% field assignments.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
· This position requires at least 5 to 15 years experience in Gas Processing Facilities and Pipeline.
· The ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines. Needs to have good organizational, time management & problem-solving skills.
· Extensive knowledge and experience using AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD P&ID 2013
· Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Must be a High School Graduate or equivalent (GED)
· Experience working in a team environment; self starter; ability to work with peers in collaborative efforts.
· Familiarity with SharePoint and CADtoWIN software.
· Associates Degree in Technical Drafting & Design.
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers.html
Please note – Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in Targa. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.