Position will be responsible for maintaining an ongoing technology program with a primary focus on sensors, safety and connectivity to support sales operations for the Tulsa area.
- Overall responsibility for developing and implementing business plans to increase sales within assigned technical segment(s).
- Formulate, develop and execute account development plans with the sales team and participate in target account planning process.
- Act as communications focal point and technical resource between Irby and the customer.
- Introduce new products and services to distributor sales personnel and customers. Participate in training both internal and external customers, working the sales team on joint sales calls and in identifying target accounts.
- Assist in creating and/or reviewing application specifications for products within tech segment.
- Calls on regular and prospective customers to describe or demonstrate product using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Provides oral and written quotations or estimates of prices, terms and delivery for standard, complex or non-standard merchandise.
PLC & VFD needed with Square D products. Power Logic and Controls with Square D products desired.
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong computer skills and the ability to be a team player is a must!