Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI), a
subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, is the premier provider of digital
entertainment. Through the Sony Entertainment Network portal, consumers around
the world are able to access their favorite digital entertainment conveniently
and instantly on their favorite connected devices. SNEI offers the latest and
highest quality music, video, and game content through Sony Entertainment
Network as well as PlayStation Network while also delivering third-party
services. In addition, SNEI provides a compelling consumer experience
through innovative content discovery features and a simple user interface that
is globally consistent, yet locally relevant.
The Sony Network Entertainment Software QA
Automation Intern will assist in testing SNEI’s internal and customer-facing
applications using manual and/or automated testing techniques.
internal and customer-facing applications.
- Execute and maintain existing automation scripts.
- Help develop test scripts using Selenium for SNEI’s
management tools such as Silk Central Test Manager.
- Use issue tracking systems such as Rally, and test case
system and database administrators to trouble-shoot test failures in the
- Work with QA team members, software developers, and
various test environments.
include trouble-shooting database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server
and application server logs, etc.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
- Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline. Must have completed at least 2 full years of a 4-year BS degree program.
- Must have completed some courses on software development.
- Adequate knowledge of programming using Java.
- Must demonstrate basic knowledge of web application architecture.
- Familiar with Java-based web applications, Tomcat, and Apache.
- Experience with Java or another object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with database queries using SQL.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and MS Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player who does not need extensive supervision.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.
We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and thank you for your interest in SNEI.
Sony Electronics - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sony Electronics Inc., provides a variety of internship opportunities that will expose you to the creative and innovative world of Sony. As...