You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Honda of Serramonte, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Automotive Detailer / Auto Detailer cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles.
Automotive Detailer / Auto Detailer:
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine
- Vacuum interior or vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Apply special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of the product's manufacturer.
- Paint engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking materials.
- Apply paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles, using touch-up paint.
- Apply dyes and reconditioning chemicals to vinyl tops of vehicles to restore color and condition.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Automotive Detailer / Auto Detailer Qualifications:
- High School Diploma.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Honda of Serramonte. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Honda of Serramonte difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job