We are looking for passionate and motivated employees who takes sole responsibility challenging test activities.
We offer you an exciting area of responsibility in the field of vehicle and component testing.
Conduct, maintain, test and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components. Apply knowledge of electrical/electronics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and apply skills in restoring equipment to operation. Provide skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of manufacturing.
- Conduct life tests on prototype components
- Metrological development of robotic endurance test rigs
- Programming of the test rigs in LabVIEW and commissioning of PLC systems and
PC-based control systems.
- Evaluation of the metrological results and documentation in report form
- Communication and collaboration in optimization measures of the components with the customer
- Implementation and
of test concepts
- Support to the implementation
of tests on
and commissioning of
- Implementation and monitoring
of the tests
- Analysis and interpretation
of the implemented
- Optimization of
components and systems
in terms of function
- Documentation of the results
Bertrandt - your trustful engineering partner
- Technician / Master in electrical engineering, automotive engineering,
Industrial Mechatronics or equivalent
- Knowledge in the field of power engineering, high-voltage systems, electrical
Machines / Drive Technology or power electronics are an advantage
- Enthusiasm , strong communication skills as well as analytical and
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields are required and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/ electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
The Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries in Europe, China and the USA for more than 35 years. A total of more than 10,000 employees at 45 locations guarantee extensive know-how, sustainable project solutions and a high level of customer orientation. Its main customers include the major manufacturers and numerous system suppliers.
Bertrandt US - 4 months ago