You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Long Beach BMW , a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Finance and Insurance Manager is responsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance products to new and used car customers and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers.
- Sell Extended Warranties and all other after market item.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise.
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals.
- Work with Sales Manager to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Handle all rate quotations.
- Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc. Establish and meet monthly objectives.
- The F&I Manager has a responsibility to log in sales income. Verify insurance with customers agents, obtain deposits, verify trade payoffs.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Long Beach BMW/Mini. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Long Beach BMW/Mini difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
- Finance experience at a BMW dealership
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Degree or commensurate experience in finance
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Computer knowledge preferred
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Sonic Automotive, Inc. - 30+ days ago