This position requires proficient know-how and experience with assembly line and manufacturing environments (e.g. automotive, motorcycles, components, appliances etc.). Preferred candidates have at least 2 years of work experience in a position as Planner, Project Engineer or Project Manager. Bi-lingual (German or Spanish) and CAD skills are a plus.
- Supporting Assembly Planning team with process optimizations, equipment planning, timeline project management,
- Communication with customer and presenting results,
- Basic use of CAD tools like MicroStation V8 (Bentley) and Catia V5,
- Meeting customer specific project deadlines and adapt to requirements
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, or comparable studies,
- Experience with Continuous-Flow Manufacturing (CFM) principles like Kanban and just in time production,
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge,
- Process analysis and optimization skills,
- Background in Automotive industry is preferred,
- Experience with Chassis, Tooling or Manufacturing Equipment,
- Analytic skills and problem solving,
- Team player with capability of working independently.
The Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries in Europe, China and the USA for more than 35 years. A total of more than 10,000 employees at 44 locations guarantee extensive know-how, sustainable project solutions and a high level of customer orientation. Its main customers include the major manufacturers and numerous system suppliers.