This position requires proficient know-how and experience with CAD as well as analyzing, creating and updating technical drawings is necessary. At least 3 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment (e.g. automotive) is preferred.
- Creating dimensional layouts
- Working with MicroStation V8 (Bentley), HLS and CAx tools
- Meeting customer specific project deadlines and adapt to requirements
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, or comparable studies
- MicroStation V8
- Communication with customer and presenting results
- Skilled in CAx software tools, preferably MicroStation or comparable
- Experience with conveyor technology and Automotive Industry
- Analytic skills and problem solving
- Team player with capability of working independently
The Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries in Europe, China and the USA for more than 35 years. A total of more than 10,000 employees at 44 locations guarantee extensive know-how, sustainable project solutions and a high level of customer orientation. Its main customers include the major manufacturers and numerous system suppliers.