The Operations Manager is responsible for total facility management with direction from the Plant Manager.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- The Automotive Division Plant Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the Returnable Operation or the Parts Cross Dock Operation.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
- Maintaining quality standards as outlined by the customer's quality criteria and procedures.
- This position works closely with the Regional Manager to ensure proper communication of any problems or concerns.
- This position is responsible for the implementation and enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the leadership of all employees assigned to his/her respect area.
- This position works closely with Human Resources and Safety to ensure compliance in the overall employment of personnel.
- Works closely with the Regional Manager to ensure all standard operating processes and procedures are followed.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
Three to seven years related experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products -
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Drivers License - Forklift Certification
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...