STS Tire & Auto Centers |
now has an opening in Union County NJ for an assistant branch manager. We are looking for that goal orientated person who has their sights set on personal growth. Qualified candidates must have experience in tire and or automotive service.
The Automotive Retail Assistant Sales Manager is responsible for assisting in the overall operation of a fast paced automotive services retail store including, managing the P&L, sales, merchandising, customer service, recruiting/interviewing, business growth and managing employee development. Our Auto Center Managers must be entrepreneurial, energetic and knowledgeable about automotive technology and industry issues. Strong support, professional development and career advancement, its all here for our associates at STS.
Job Responsibilities include ssisting in the following:
- Managing employee schedules and workload
- Manage customer service in our automotive branches, engaging in conversation with them about their automotive needs
- Ability to introduce new products and services to customers and willing to ask for referrals
- Managing the P&L by achieving company sales and service goals
- Manage opening and daily close out procedures
- Be willing to participate in company training sessions
- Promote employee development growth by supporting training
Automotive Store Manager/Automotive Technician & Mechanic Mgr
Our Automotive Center Assistant Managers come from a variety of different backgrounds. Success does not hinge on a precise work history. Below are some critical factors that are necessary to insure your success:
- Tire and or Automotive service experience
- High School Diploma or (GED) a plus
- Strong commitment to customer service and sales
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation & sales skills and customer service focus
- Computer skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self-starter
- Team oriented, sales skills, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Able to sit, stand and carry products and/or equipment of up to 70 lbs.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation, current drivers license
- Ability and willingness to engage in conversation with store customers about STS products and services
- Competitive salary linked to performance
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) at no cost!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Personal Days and Vacation Time
- Continuous Learning and Development programs
- Length of Service Awards
- ASE certification programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Job stability with a stable company
What do STS employees have to say?
At STS we have an Employee Stock Ownership Program where each employee personally shares in the equity of the company that they help build!
I love getting customers the products they need, saving them money and time.
' Its like owning your own franchise without the investment.' STS is the best career choice I could have made.' STS Tire & Auto Centers - APPLY today!
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
The sun isn't setting on this company any time soon. Somerset Tire Service (STS) operates more than 130 STS Tire & Auto Centers...