The Store Manager for this QCMP-owned facility is responsible to perform a wide range of duties to include sales and marketing, staffing and personnel management, inventory management and shrinkage control, customer service and satisfaction, reporting, and P&L management. The Store Manager is ultimately responsible for overall business operations and store performance (efficiencies and profit/loss accountability). The ideal candidate for this position will have a high school diploma/GED (continuing education/coursework desired), five years of increasingly responsible experience in a relevant position, strong leadership experience, excellent computer/Internet skills, P&L management experience, and a management style that promotes an employer of choice work environment/culture. |
A representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position is as follows:
Sales and Marketing
• Individual will manage company owned store operation to generate increased ROI, improved market penetration and provide excellent customer service.
• Will provide positive and impactful leadership, development and training at all levels through human resources and asset management.
• Candidate must be comfortable in a quota driven environment, with strong high volume business background.
• Ensure customer sales and service needs are met on a routine basis, building and expanding accounts and relationships as needed, especially with AutoCare dealers and National Accounts.
• Candidate will work to improve profitability with given accounts, conduct sales and promotional seminars, clinics and presentations as needed while ALWAYS KEEPING A CONSTANT PULSE ON THE COMPETITION.
Management and Location Responsibilities
• Manager will be responsible for maintenance, protection, upgrades and overall operations of Company store facilities, vehicles, equipment, inventory and other physical assets to the company.
• Responsible for all P&L, operating procedures and policies, reporting and daily paperwork,
• Monitor and enforce collection procedures and claims reports when needed.
Management and People
• Hire, train and promote quality personnel as a strong leader and organizational role model.
• Monitor and maintain individual and team development and communication to ensure overall productivity.
• Utilize company incentives, performance counseling and correctional measures when required.
• Manage time schedules, payroll and overall employee expenses.
• Enforce dress code and neat personal appearances at all times.
Quaker City Motor Parts (QCMP) - 7 months ago