STS Tire & Auto Centers Phoenixville PA now has an opening for an A level service Technician . Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience with a valid driver license and PA inspector/ emissions license.|
Do you enjoy talking with people and providing great customer service? If so, working at STS is where you should be! At STS our technicians continually attend available paid training programs to enhance and hone their automotive skills. Taking care of customers automotive needs for over 50 years now had made us an employer of choice in the automotive aftermarket. You will work with top-level managers who will help you grow your automotive service career. Strong support, professional development and career advancement, its all here for our associates at STS.
At STS Tire and Auto Centers, we take great care of our customers and ensure that our automotive service technicians are the best of the best. A few attributes of our top performing service technicians include:
- ASE certification
- Engine Performance service
- Complete undercar service
- Diagnosis & estimate service needs
- Ability to handle multiple automotive and mechanical issues simultaneously
- Provide enthusiastic customer service
- Continue education to keep up with industry trends
Automotive Technician/Automotive Mechanic (Maintenance & Repair)
STS Tire and Auto Centers employees are held to high standards in order to provide the best customer service and job satisfaction. We ask that our automotive service technicians have:
- Basic understanding of automotive and mechanical issues
- Passion for the automotive business
- Provide great customer service
- Ability to assess customer automotive needs and recommend the best solution
- Enthusiasm, energy and team player attitude
- Tools needed to perform job functions assigned
- Achieve professional licenses and ASE certification
STS Tire and Auto Centers is the industry leader when it comes to taking care of our employees. As partial company owners through our ESOP program, our employees also receive the following:
- No cost! Employee Stock Ownership ESOP program
- Competitive salary linked to performance and skills
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- Employee referral bonus plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Personal Days and Vacation Time
- Available training at our state of the art training facility
- Length of Service Awards
- ASE certification and preparation programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Job Stability with a solid company
What do STS employees have to say?
At STS we have an Employee Stock Ownership Program where each employee personally shares in the equity of the company that they help build!
I love getting customers the products they need, saving them money and time.
' Its like owning your own franchise without the investment.' STS is the best career choice I could have made.' STS Tire & Auto Centers - APPLY today!
CareerBuilder - 15 months ago
The sun isn't setting on this company any time soon. Somerset Tire Service (STS) operates more than 130 STS Tire & Auto Centers...