Victory Automotive is looking for an experienced automotive technician/mechanic to work in its new facility. The automotive technician will perform vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned and in an efficient and reliable manner. The automotive technician will perform inspections and make recommendations to management concerning repairs needed. Based on management’s instructions, the automotive technician will then diagnose the cause of any malfunctions and complete the applicable repairs. The ultimate purpose for this position is to assist the business by ensuring that the incoming inventory is ready for delivery in an efficient manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of automotive technician/mechanic experience with a repair shop
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must possess your own tools
- Must be able to maintain an organized and clean work area
Up to $25/hr. based on applicants qualifications