Oversees the daily functions of the Maverick and Tension automated packing machines which pack prescription orders. Handles all related machine exception orders or the delegation of the processing of these exception orders. Serves as a departmental contact person, answers questions related to work processes and procedures related to all the automated packing machines. Trains and monitors work of assigned staff. Assists in developing schedules and coordinating work to ensure that production goals are met. Assists the Packing and Shipping management team as necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with others in the Pharmacy to process orders.
- Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to maintain focus to meet production requirements without compromising quality.
- Knowledge of the equipment, processes, and methods related to prescription order packing/shipping, as well as general knowledge of mail services pharmacy operations
- Able to reach/grasp/twist/turn/bend/stoop.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Able to stand for the length of the shift.
Minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Maverick/Tension machine operator, or similar role.
Demonstrating the qualifications as stated above.
High school diploma (or equivalent) required. Any other related training is a plus.
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.