- Design & build platform native mobile and tablet apps
- Write RESTful web services for cross platform applications hosted on IIS for consumption by web and mobile clients
- Prepare, collaborate on, and review Software Engineering architecture, designs, and implementations
- Contribute to and review Product Marketing and Product Design application requirements
- Contribute to and review QA test strategy and plans
- Evaluate industry standards, best practices, and other techniques for application in WSI products.
- Apply communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills to drive team results.
- 5-7 years’ experience commercial software development.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or other technical degree.
- MVC a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Strong CSS or mobile developer skills
- Native app development on at least one major platform (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Experience with one or more: Objective C / iOS, Java / Android, WP7
- Experience developing data-driven web applications (AJAX)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, wiki, and white-boarding)
- Problem Solver: Solves problems quickly and thoroughly; effectively looks for support when necessary; volunteers to tackle the appropriate hard problems; is tenacious and innovative
- Takes complete ownership of assigned tasks, judges themselves by the success of the effort; extends ownership beyond their assigned tasks and goes the extra mile to assure project success
- Is a team player; is quick to resolve issues that impact clients whatever their source
WSI is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any legally protected status.
Please, email your resume, cover letter, salary expectations to email@example.com . Please, put code: AVSE - 34 in the subject line.
WSI Corporation - 2 years ago