Performs the duties and responsibilities commensurate with the assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
• Facilitate and perform pre-sales/demonstration activity for region.
• Perform network assessment for the client and review products/service components.
• Compile and lead quarterly client technology reviews.
• Be product line expert for the region.
• Manage, retain, and build new relationships within customer base.
• Facilitate meetings and technology strategy sessions with clients.
• Recommend capabilities within the evolving cloud-based product portfolio.
• Accountable for revenue targets driven by sales activity and account retention.
• Continuously advise clients on technology trends and opportunities within their environments.
• Perform and/or support on-site technical support as needed.
• Administrative duties as needed.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years network administration experience.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong customer interaction skills
• 1-2 years of experience in cloud technologies
• MCSE/MCTS, CNE, Mac or other advanced certification.
• Intermediate or advanced project management skills.
• 25-40% travel required, some may be overnight.