Ensure all requisitions are processed properly and placed in designated area.
Regularly run for food and restocks all kitchen supplies and food items required for service.
Assist in decorating of cakes and pastries.
Maintain a solid menu knowledge and attention to detail with plate presentation.
Versatile in preparing all place required for production.
Ensure all products are rotating on a first-in, first-out philosophy.
Maintain solid knowledge of all food products.
Identify and safely use all kitchen equipment.
Properly label and date all products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation.
Apply basic knife skills required for preparation.
Read, measure and executes recipes.
Assist Helpers and Chefs as needed in execution of production.
Work as a team, assisting helpers and chefs needs and inquiries.
Effectively communicate with management, chefs and service staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees.
Other related duties as necessary.
- At least 2 years of baking experience.
- Working knowledge of basic equipment to include, but not limited to, a slicing machine, mixers, VCR, and small wares equipment.
- Working knowledge of health, safety and sanitation procedures.
- Working knowledge of weights and measures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to speak, read & write in English.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...