BBY Mobile Store Manager - Tucson Mall Tucson, AZ
Job Number: 1100000474
We all know by now that mobile phone technology is pretty amazing. But shopping for it isn't. At Best Buy Mobile™, we think there's a better way. We think customers deserve:
More than 140,000 people work at Best Buy, and regardless of position, our number one priority is to create an environment where those closest to the customer can build lasting relationships and provide trusted technology and entertainment expertise to improve customers' lives. We offer employees exciting work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth, and our employee satisfaction scores are among the highest in the industry.
- A better choice of phones and networks
- Informed and impartial advice
- Straightforward pricing
- Someone to be there for the life of our phone
We are looking for a Store Manager for the Best Buy Mobile Stand Alone Stores with a passion for developing employees, providing excellent customer service, a love of mobile technology, and a natural affinity for sales to change the way mobile phones are bought and sold.
Best Buy Mobile Store Managers work with Area Sales Manager to support Best Buy Mobile specific goals and initiatives. The Store Manager oversees all operational aspects of running a store and gathers feedback to improve business performance. The manager supports goal achievement of the overall organization, district and store through modeling and coaching strong salesmanship and positive behaviors, driving customer satisfaction and retention goals, and coordinating relationships within the Mall, Neighboring Best Buy Stores and the local Community at large. Store Managers are supported with an intensive orientation and ongoing training program to help achieve great results in Best Buy Mobile's fast paced retail environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Successful Best Buy Mobile Store Managers are experts in sales, with a demonstrated ability to motivate and lead a group of salespeople to excellence. Strong previous experience in successfully driving business goals and managing the daily operations of a retail environment will assist the Store Manager in quickly achieving results.
- Oversee effective planning of team meetings and Training/Development Workshops
- Oversee Shrink Programs and Merchandising Standards (plan-o-grams, clean & bright, promotions, displays, signage, pricing)
- Analyzes store's performance indicators against goals
- Develop action plans to address objectives and business results
- Actively tract and manage store's P&L reports
- Source, hire and train staff
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1 consultations with employees, and provide coaching recognition and feedback in such a way that creates an open and approachable culture in the store
- Conduct Sales and Service role-plays to assist each location's staff in providing complete solutions to each customer
- Directly supervise a staff of up to 10 employees and oversee the operations of a Best Buy Mobile Stand-Alone-Store
Job: Best Buy Mobile
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 18 months Retail Management or Supervisory experience, including budgeting responsibilities
- 2 years Retail Sales experience
Primary Location: United States-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Best Buy Mobile US
Job Posting: Mar 28, 2012
Best Buy - 15 months ago
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...