XIFIN delivers cloud-based revenue cycle management solutions that enable diagnostic service providers to improve cash collections and gain efficiencies that substantially improve the bottom line.
We are seeking a detail-oriented BI/Analytics Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Business Intelligence/Analytics Team and work closely with Engineering, and allied teams to bolster our services and offerings.
In this role you will:
- Review deployed changes on live sites to spot check the release processes.
- Test security on new and current installations and site upgrades.
- Test performance of reports and ETL against big data sets.
- Develop and implement advanced testing matrix and scripts for automation
- Identify and record defects, summarize and communicate results; with coordination from BI and other technology team members
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience with extremely large data domains in a high production environment.
- 1-4 years of proven experience as testing, and QA/debugging of Business Intelligence/Analytics solutions.
- Specific knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts, practices, and terminology.
- Drill down knowledge of RDBMS principles and SQL.
- Experience with Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports, and preferably in a cloud environment.
XIFIN is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions that enable diagnostic service providers to improve financial performance through a compelling return on investment and rapid time-to-value.
XIFIN is a Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace, including pre-employment drug testing.