Since 2002, Quantix HealthTech has successfully delivered IT resources and solutions to companies while building a solid reputation for integrity and consistent quality. Quantix HealthTech serves the specific needs of the healthcare industry and is recognized as one of Denver ’s fastest growing Healthcare IT services organizations. Quantix HealthTech was recently featured in US News and World Report and Forbes.
Why would you want to work as a consultant at Quantix?
Job Title: BI Analyst/Report Developer
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
Location: Aurora, CO
Type: Direct Hire preferred, but would consider a Contract to Hire
Client located in Aurora, CO is seeking a BI Analyst/Report Developer for a direct hire position. This position reports to the Director of BI. Responsibilities include: gathering requirements for business processes and reports, mapping current and desired future processes, documenting procedures, and developing reports and other outputs to facilitate access to information.
1) Experience documenting and designing business processes and working with Business Intelligence solutions is required.
2) Extensive knowledge of programming technologies including VB.NET 2008, XML, SQL and ASP Web Service calls and usage.
3) Ability to communicate effectively, through presentations and in writing, with both technical and non-technical personnel.
4) Strong interpersonal skills, attentiveness to detail and self-motivator.
1) Experience with Raiser’s Edge, Blackbaud CRM or other CRM software experience - HIGHLY desired.
2) Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL Stored Procedures and function scripting, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Excel.
3) Solution being implemented includes a vendor provided data warehouse; familiarity with data warehouse design.
If you would like to learn more about this position and/or are interested in joining our team of consultants, please visit our website at www.quantixinc.com .
Quantix Consulting - 12 months ago