-Complete required analysis deliverable documentation.
- Work with the Business to define requirements that will drive efficiencies in the business taking into account the entire picture as well as the details.
- Interviews Business Partner end users to determine and document requirements for data, reports, analysis, metadata, training, service levels, data quality, and performance.
- Translates business requirements into system impacts, functional requirements and functional specifications. Works with data architects and BI developers to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Helps identify and assess potential data sources and executes data source validation, including writing a validation plan, assisting with or building scripts, executing the scripts, and communicating results.
- Identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes, provide alternatives both to the application changing and all upstream and downstream systems.
- Plan, facilitate, and participate in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- Ability to conduct peer reviews to solicit feedback on materials created.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- 6-8 years BI analysis experience
- Experience in logical and physical database design and implementation
- Experience using data warehouse or analytic tools for business purposes
- Experience in writing SQL and understanding of ETL Development Tools
- Experience with ad-hoc query development (Crystal Reports, Business Objects, SAS, or other)
- Experience developing reports using a reporting tool such as Crystal Reports
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business process and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context Models, Event Modeling, State Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenarios
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of the system development life cycle and can train others on SDLC concepts
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, create deliverables and delegate to others as well as monitor their work for completion
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables.
JMA - 16 months ago
About JM&A Group For more than 30 years, JM&A Group has helped automobile dealers achieve unsurpassed levels of finance and...