This position will report to the Business unit leader and focus on the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for Xtivia.
- The Principal Architect, Business Intelligence is a leadership role that will be accountable for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements on high-impact projects. He/she will partner with key roles (e.g. project managers, business analysts, etc.) to create well-defined solutions that are aligned to client's IT Strategy and leverage common solutions and services, to meet key project goals. The principal Architect is expected to:
• Create high-level comprehensive solution designs that address the needs of key stakeholders from the business, solution delivery and operations areas
• Work with peers to conduct Solution Architecture Reviews for a broad set of projects
• Review and provide input into key aspects of the business case and work effort for a specific project
• Review and provide input into functional & non-functional requirements
• Provide consulting and conduct reviews through the development lifecycle
• Deep understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices
• Strong architecture design and modeling capabilities Common Competencies
• Assist business analysts and end users across all functional areas in identifying long-term, strategic data needs for the enterprise, defining how the data is related to the business processes and developing a conceptual and functional model of the data
• Design and support the strategic direction for the data warehouse environment
• Lead the data warehouse towards an Enterprise Model
- Work with BU Leader to hire, train, mentor, and review new project managers, business analysts, and development specialists.
- Enforce adherence and compliance to delivery methodology to ensure quality delivery and profitable projects.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- This position ensures the profit objectives of BI/DW projects are achieved and is highly cross functional in that it must work closely with other teams within Xtivia in the following capacities:
- Coordinate when necessary with VDBA and Liferay practice leaders on allocation of technical resources and delivery.
- Collaborate with Sales & Account Management to help sell database projects.
- Collaborate with finance and accounting for contract support, billing, AR, and profitability management.
- Support cross-selling of other Xtivia products and services.
sologig - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -