Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners, is seeking a BI Data Analyst/Data Mining Specialist. The qualified candidate will work within an Agile development environment on our IT Applications & Integrations team. This position is located in our Traverse City, Michigan office.
• Designs, implements, and supports data warehousing.
• Performs high level data analysis; develops complex algorithms and computational solutions as necessary to support the business units of the organization.
• Identifies new data sources that will maximize analytic capabilities for the various business units.
• Applies data analysis and statistical techniques on large data sets, to develop predictive models that address targeted problems.
• Performs sophisticated statistical analysis, interprets the data, and communicates results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Develops advanced statistical models and methodologies to predict, quantify or forecast various operational and performance metrics.
• Utilizes data that is multichannel (web, email, direct mail and call center) in origin and application.
• Synthesizes current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
• Provides technical support for existing ETL processes, reports and other BI tools.
• Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Economics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics.
• Five years’ experience in applying several data mining methods, developing algorithms, statistical analysis, developing predictive models and general data warehousing activities.
• Experienced in database design, particularly in the integration of multiple data sources into a single repository.
• Experience working with large-scale data sets in an advanced data mining analytic role.
• Capability to build and improve complex databases, data structures and ETL processes.
• Practical knowledge and demonstrated experience of statistical models and methods.
• Knowledge of large relational databases, and SQL programming.
• Problem solving, analytical and quantitative analysis skills.
• Proficiency with data mining and visualization tools.
• Ability to present, communicate and articulate complex information to all levels of the organization (including technical and non-technical audiences, Senior Leadership and Executive Leadership).
We offer a competitive wage/ benefit package with relocation considered for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please visit our website: http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers.
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC - 13 months ago
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...