looking for H1 transfers
54 Technologies is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer responsible for development, support and ongoing enhancements for one or more complex business system applications. Primary responsibility of this position is to design, develop and maintain various reports using SSIS, SSRS, and other BI tools, as well as design, develop and maintain databases for both transactional and reporting databases. Activities include all aspects of support and development from fixing bugs to ensuring timely production runs; helping users to understand and use the system; may analyze and design databases within an application area.
- Design, develop, and implement complex database systems, tools, and applications
- Design and develop ETL processes using SSIS
- Write T-SQL queries to pull, analyze and research data
- Create and maintain reports in SSRS
- Participate in writing end user procedures and training users in the use of the final product.
- Design, and troubleshoot the data access layer of an application.
- Analyze and fix bugs or system problems.
- Participate in the installation, configuration and support of the BI environment.
- Candidate must have a strong database development track record and advanced knowledge of SQL programming using Microsoft SQL-Server T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS in the 2005 or 2008 environment.
- Reporting experience.
- ETL experience.
- Ability to solve and troubleshoot issues under pressure.
- Working knowledge of C# and the .Net framework.
- Strong team and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to accurate estimate efforts and deliver on time
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Indeed - 13 months ago