Staff Software Engineer
Huawei is recognized as one of the most innovative companies in the world (#5) behind Apple, Google…, by Fast Company.
We are a research group with passion of building scale out BigData analytics platform. We are looking for exceptional hands-on senior level who are passionate about developing quality scalable solutions and make a real impact on the diverse and rapidly expanding "big data" market, and to round out our exceptional team of solution experts and engineers working toward next generation applications.
Requirements & Experience:
* BS/Masters/PhD in Computer Science.
* 4+ years of software development experience.
* Fluent in Java/C++ or Python/Ruby is a must (please state your year of experience in your most comfortable language)
* Self-starting mentality that thrives in early-stage and collaborative environments
* Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Bonus points (you will learn in our group, but would be helpful if you have some background):
- Distributed Computation solutions on Big Data with Hadoop or distributed system
- Distributed Storage solutions with NoSQL frameworks such as Hbase, or Cassandra
- High-Traffic, High-Availability web application or Linux systems
- Some general idea about machine learning
What you can get includes:
· The feeling of owning a part of state-of-the-art next generation data analytics platform.
· Flexibility and creativity to make real impact
· A proven record to deliver a real product.
· Competitive compensation
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...