BILINGUALS ONLY - SPANISH AND ENGLISH
Responsible to answer incoming calls from customers, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. Two – three weeks paid training provided.
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone and web browser.
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses which must be read verbatim to provide basic general and specific information about health insurance.
- Follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures, such as, filling out timesheets and adhering to privacy rules.
- Assist caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
- Refer calls as required to CSR 2.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Background check and Drug Test required
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team is required.
- All personnel will be required by contract to undergo program update training as the program changes.
- Spanish fluency is desirable. – pay differential available
- May be required to work holidays.
- Overtime may be required.
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Phone Skills, Customer Service, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Responsive, Data Entry, Attention to Detail, Professional Telephone Manner, Call Center, Inbound Calls, Organizational Skills, Judgment, Teamwork, Resilient