Responsibilities: This senior level position will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and working with the business units, and other BIS teams, to translate business requirements into BIS technical design requirements. They will have in-depth and deep breadth of knowledge and experience as a functional analyst, with the capability to advise and guide others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: • SAP technical knowledge required for SAP Functional Analyst positions.
- Comply with all BIS governance, standards and policies.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all Information Security protection policies and standards.
- Senior level job requires ability to work on complex and broad scope projects.
- Demonstrates the ability, desire and aptitude to mentor, develop and guide other employees.
- Conduct training for new employees.
- In depth knowledge in the use of requirements gathering tools to build and design technology solutions.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of common business analysis tools and methodologies and applies them in problem solution and improvement processes.
- Leads in developing and reviewing business technology roadmaps.
- Study and map business processes ensuring alignment with ERP application best practices.
- Conducts development and documentation of user requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Prepare functional design and specifications.
- Analyze current business processes. Build current process model diagrams. Make recommendations on changes to improve processes.
- Act as a liaison between Univar business groups and BIS business and systems analysts.
- Customize or change applications to suit the new or existing business processes.
- Create system test plans.
- Responsible for unit and system testing.
- Provide estimates to project managers for specific tasks.
- Communicate technology requirements to developers, end-users and other functional analysts.
- Communicate both up and down in the organization to keep all parties informed.
- Quickly grasps complex business processes.
- Must be able to perform 2nd level support of applications and guide other functional analyst in application support.
- Develop and create code as required.
- Consult, advise, and contribute to the development of technical knowledge and skills for other Functional Analysts on the team.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in Human Capital Management with a specialization in Payroll and integration with SAP FI/CO
- Study and map business processes ensuring alignment with ERP application best practices
- Document and/or review user requirements
- Prepare business blueprints per user requirements
- Prepare functional design and specifications
- Perform ERP system configuration
- Unit testing
- Assist business in creation of test plans
- Develop cutover plans
- Provide 2nd Tier module specific application support to the Business (Business 1st Tier)
- Assist in training document preparation
- QA role in user acceptance testing
- Provide technical guidance to team
- Understanding of business processes being supported by ERP application module
- Ability to maintain and enhance Company installed ERP functionality
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues with assigned module and/or functionality
- Working knowledge of ASAP methodology
- Understanding of the basic elements ABAP
- Understanding of SAP BASIS activities including transport processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver new ERP modules and functionality (outside currently installed modules)
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and resolve issues outside assigned module
- Understanding of cross module integration points and demonstrated ability to design integrated solutions across ERP modules
- Understanding of ERP integration tools and ability to design solutions utilizing these tools as point of entry for external applications
- Design custom solutions utilizing ERP standard functionality
- Application & systems experience required
- SAP: Payroll, Travel and Expense, Benefits, MSS & ESS
- Ceridian or ADP Payroll Applications
- BSI Tax Factory
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com.
- 7+ years of systems or functional analysis experience required; or relevant work experience such as developing computer application software.
- 7+ years of relevant experience working in an IT environment.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field preferred.
Univar - 2 years ago
Univar USA has an unvarying devotion to distributing chemicals across the US. The company, a regional unit of global chemical wholesaler...