Job Description: Administer and develop Enterprise-wide application, specifically BMC Remedy, for multiple business units. Will also configure and develop supporting Remedy applications: Atrium CMDB and Remedy ITSM. Administration and Development activities for this person would be responsible for:
- Develop new forms and workflow based on client-requirements to expand the capability and features of the BMC Remedy, Atrium CMDB, and Remedy ITSM.
- Administer and enhance existing forms and workflow to improve existing workflow and system efficiency.
- Work with clients to incorporate their current business processes and procedures with best practices outlined in existing system workflow.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Remedy system for errors identified by client or Remedy Support team.
- Integrate Remedy application with third-party data sources to further expand Remedy applications current capacity and features.
- Assist with upgrade and patching of Remedy system as well as Atrium CMDB and features.
- Assist with upgrade and patching of Remedy system as well as Atrium CMDB and Remedy ITSM applications.