Under general supervision, this position provides medical equipment repair and maintenance, performing substantial maintenance, safety testing and routine repairs.
- Performs significant preventative maintenance/safety tests/calibration for medical equipment under contract.
- Provides medical equipment repair for medical equipment under contract.
- Completes all necessary record keeping for work orders received and/or finished.
- Assists in the ordering of parts and supplies necessary for the servicing of medical equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in a related field required.
- One to three years of related experience.
- BMET certification preferred.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.CBCHI
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...