AMPAM Parks Mechanical is a family owned, well-established and growing plumbing contractor located the Los Angels Harbor area. We specialize in the design and build of multi-residential construction projects in Southern California. As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Lead person who has experience in Plumbing Construction Materials Take-Off's to join our team.
Major Position Responsibilities: Lead BOMAT team; align to company goals to produce BOM to establish budgetary goals, monitor material activities to the field. Coordinate efforts for production in our plumbing pre-fabrication facility.
Experience/Qualifications: All candidates must posses the following:
· Minimum of 5 years multi-family install knowledge in the Plumbing trade.
· Computer literacy in Microsoft applications
· Proficiency in AutoCADD is helpful
· Must be able to read ISO drawings
· Must understand and have prior experience with plumbing material take-offs
· Prior Supervisory experience helpful
· Dependable and responsible who can take direction and work with little supervision.
Compensation package includes Medical/Dental and 401(k) after six months of active employment.
To be considered you must submit resume and salary requirements in Microsoft Word or PDF format only.
Local candidates only - No relocation package
No phone calls, please. PRINCIPALS ONLY.