Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 120 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $11 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a BSA/AML Investigations Analyst-OFAC! The BSA/AML Investigations Analyst-OFAC is responsible for: day-to-day monitoring and/or investigation of potential suspicious activity, ensuring accurate and timely submission of all required reports (i.e. SARs), conducting enhanced due diligence reviews of higher risk customers including MSBs, ATMs, and other new or existing high risk customer relationships for the bank, conducting OFAC, 314a list and other Sanctions searches to ensure timely and accurate updating of lists to the bank’s systems and to ensure potential matches are identified, resolved, applicable accounts restricted or frozen and reported when required . Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Completes reviews of various reports, applications, and platforms utilized by the FIU. Performs review of customer information and related transactions, analyzing complex data to assist in determining if activity appears suspicious and requires referral to the Investigations Team for further Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) analysis and determination. Documents findings in concise, detailed, and accurate manner consistent with policy, procedure, and training.
- Completes investigative due diligence reviews of various reports and applications utilized by the FIU through analysis of complex data, customer information, and related transactions; in order to determine if activity requires recommendation of reporting to law enforcement through a filed Suspicious Activity Report (SAR).
- Ensures OFAC screening reviews are timely completed and accurate including appropriate OFAC list updating. Assists branches and other support departments in reviews of potential OFAC suspects, ensuring timely and documented response for each suspect case. Identifies OFAC and other Sanctions suspect transactions and customers and resolves for clearance, restriction or frozen and reported as required.
- Conducts analysis and enhancement of high risk country program, ensuring timely updates are made to systems, applications and documented policy and procedures as required.
- Ensures Special Measures list updating (i.e., Section 311) into necessary screening systems and applications, conducting customer screening and ensures suspect reviews are timely completed and accurate, including identification, management and investigation escalation, and completion of required regulatory reporting as necessary.
- Completes reviews and analysis to ensure incoming Global-affiliate and outgoing RNA-related Global Introduction Certificate (GIC) and CIP Certificate (CIPC) customer CIP/CDD documentation processing is completed, approved and documented timely and accurately.
- Completes reviews of various reports utilized by the FIU Department for purposes of completing daily activities. Performs review of related transactions to assist in determining if activity warrants further customer review or referral for potential investigation. Analyzes complex data and makes reasonable recommendations for action to be taken.
- Refers unusual and suspicious activity for further SAR or EDD Investigation when necessary.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2 years of banking experience required.
- Related experience in BSA, Compliance, Operations, Risk Management, Fraud or Investigations preferred.
- Must possess working knowledge of bank operations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Suspicious Activity Investigations and Reporting; OFAC and Sanctions Screening and Issue Resolution; Enhanced Due Diligence/Customer Due Diligence Investigation and Review; Due Diligence and other Investigations Research Utilities, Software and Resources; BSA/AML Platform and Surveillance Experience.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application and/or submit your resume.
Rabobank - 6 months ago
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...